Employee Benefits Specialist
As an Employee Benefits/Insurance Specialist, you will support our Account Executives while also providing direct assistance to our clients. You will serve as a subject matter expert and the main point of contact for client questions regarding claims billing and eligibility issues.
Your specific duties will include:
- Entering client data and maintaining total accuracy in database
- Assisting with the maintenance of electronic client files and administrative documentation for client renewals
- Conducting Open Enrollment meetings and employee presentations as needed
- Supporting Account Executives in the gathering of client reports
- Creating or modifying Client Benefit Summaries
- Processing Submissions of new business or new carrier via designated workflow
- Assisting Account Executives with preparation of presentation materials
- Maintain relationships with HR Executives and/or Business Owner clients
We need you to be self-motivated and able to take full ownership of the work you do. You must also be highly detail-oriented and able to maintain consistent accuracy in a fast-paced and deadline-sensitive environment. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the energy and outgoing personality necessary to interact effectively with our clients.
Specific qualifications for this role include:
- Life and Health insurance state license
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of insurance products
- 3+ years prior experience a plus
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft platform
- Strong desire to learn and build new skills
- Excellent multitasking abilities
- Highest integrity regarding confidentiality of client data
- Ability to pass a criminal history and credit background check
- $45,000-$60,00 based upon licenses and level of related experience
Submit your resume to email@example.com to apply.