Virginia Asset Management was founded in 1986 with a single thought in mind: What people really need is objective financial advice. From independent financial experts who are free to choose the best financial strategies for their clients.
Virginia Asset Management offers a full range of financial services for both individuals and businesses. Since we are independently operated, we can choose from an array of financial products and services to customize a solution for your situation. That’s the power of independence.
We can help you plan for all the important things. From buying your dream house, to paying for college, to retiring comfortably, to building and leaving an estate.
If you own a business, we can help you find attractive yet affordable employee benefit plans, help you minimize your tax burden, and help you leave your company in good hands when you retire, become disabled, or die prematurely.
Financial independence affords security, flexibility, and opportunity. The security that comes with taking care of your family financially, the flexibility to choose the work and service for which you are passionate and the opportunity to reach back and help others.
Our mission is to help those people with whom we have a working relationship to define, plan for, and achieve their financial independence.
Solutions for Private Clients:
Stocks and Bonds
Stock Option Planning
Pension Maximization Planning
Retirement Distribution Planning
Asset Allocation Strategies
Cash Flow Analysis
Estate Tax Minimization
Life and Disability Insurance
Long-Term Care Insurance
Solutions for Institutions and Corporations
Business Succession Strategies and Wealth Transfer
- Corporate Financial Planning
- Exit Strategies: Liquidity Options for Private Business Owners
- Management Succession and Retention of Key Employees
- Strategic Tax and Estate Planning*
- Charitable Giving
- Buy-Sell Agreements: Structure and Funding
- Corporate/Key Person Life Insurance
- Personal/Trust Owned Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Long Term Care
- Business Overhead Expense
- Disability Buy Out
- Individual Health or Medicare Supplement
- Emergency Fund/Liquidity
- Investment Advisory Services and Portfolio Management
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Trust Services
- Qualified and Non-Qualified Retirement/Benefit Programs:
- Investment Advisory Services for Qualified Retirement Plans
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plans; Pension Plans
- Deferred Compensation and Salary Deferral Plans
- SIMPLE & SEP Plans
- Financial Planning Services for Employees
- Employer & Employee Paid Health, Welfare, & Accumulation Programs:
- Group Health Insurance; Dental & Vision
- Section 125 ‘Cafetaria Plans’
- Group Life Insurance (Voluntary & Employer Paid)
- Group Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Group Long Term Care Insurance
- 529 College Savings & Roth IRA Programs (Voluntary)